Reserve Exhibit Space
Application ProcessFloor plans are live on our web site and updated daily as booths are assigned. Be sure to review the floor plans prior to submitting your application. Refer to the table below for ceiling and column dimensions.
Included in your exhibit space rental:
||8' 8" x 9' 6"
||5' x 5'
Low Ceiling near entrance: 15'
top of page
On Site Schedule
|Thursday, May 3||8 am - 5 pm||Target Move-in begins|
|Friday, May 4||8 am - 5 pm||Target Move-in continues|
|Saturday, May 5||8 am - 5 pm||Move-in|
|Sunday, May 6||8 am - 5 pm||Move-in|
||8 am - 6 pm||Target Move-in continues (all linear booths)|
|6 pm - 9
||10 am - 5 pm||Show Open|
|11:30 am - 1 pm||Lunch served in Exhibit Hall|
||10 am 6 pm||Show Open|
|4:30 pm - 6 pm||Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall|
||10 am - 2:30 pm||Show Open|
|2:30 pm - 4 pm||Closing Reception|
|3 pm - 10 pm||Move-out|
|Friday, May 11||8 am - 6 pm||Move-out|
Show RulesBy applying for exhibit space, an exhibitor agrees to adhere to all conditions and regulations outlined below.
It is the responsibility of the exhibiting company to distribute information to ensure that all individuals staffing the booth or planning the booth design are aware of the rules and regulations governing the show.
- Sub-leasing or sharing exhibit space is prohibited. Only the contracted company and its divisions will be listed in any promotional materials and the Final Program.
- No display material of any kind, including, but not limited to, signs, banners or logos may be suspended from the ceiling.
- All floor space in your booth must be carpeted. Show Management will authorize the official contractor to carpet, at the exhibitor's expense, any booth space not covered by 4:00pm, Monday, May 7.
- Machines may be exhibited in their normal commercial form, regardless of height. All equipment must be placed at least one (1) foot inside the booth from the aisle line. However, companies must try whenever possible to avoid blocking the view of a neighboring booth.
- All draperies, back-drops, or other decorative material must be flameproofed. All paper and other flimsy material used for decorative purposes are prohibited.
- All booths must be set by 4 pm, Monday, May 7. Any empty booths (i.e. no carpet, freight, ordered services) at 4 pm, Monday, May 7, will revert back to Show Management to be used at their discretion.
Split Island Booths: These booths are surrounded by three aisles. Booths 400 square feet or greater that back to another booth equal to or greater in size, the dividing back wall may reach to a maximum height of twenty feet (20'). The back of the dividing back wall must be clean and clear of any logos, names, or graphics.
Peninsula Booths: These are booths surrounded by three aisles.
Perimeter Booths: Exhibitors located along perimeter walls of the exhibit hall.
Exhibiting companies may construct backwalls to a maximum height of twelve (12') feet. Partitions separating the sides of an exhibitor's booth from the neighboring booth(s) may extend to a maximum height of twelve (12') feet, one-third of the distance from the backwall. In the remaining two-thirds distance to the aisle line, no display material may exceed a height of four (4') feet.
Inline Booths: All other booths not defined above, with any backwall length. No display material may exceed a height of eight (8') feet along the backwall line. Side dividing partitions separating an exhibitor from the neighboring booth(s) may extend to a maximum height of eight (8') feet for one-third of the distance from the backwall line to the aisle line. In the remaining two-thirds distance to the aisle line, no display material may exceed a height of four (4') feet.