The conductive clothing is intended to be worn during live working (especially bare-hand working) with AC and DC electrical installations. The electrical continuity between all parts of the clothing provides an individual faraday’s cage around the human body and reduces the electric field inside the clothing. The shielding kit was designed and manufactured in accordance to the standard IEC 60895 as well as IEC 61482 for arc protection.
InteGREATed is a new way of thinking – all in one!
The unique one-layer double-side conductive fabric provides incredible and unrivaled combination of properties:
- Electric resistance within – 1Ω per square;
- Shielding efficiency of the garment at 50 Hz frequency – above 70 dB
- ATPV level – above the minimum OSHA limit of 8 calories per cm2
- Excellent breathability – more than 150 dm3/m2 per second
- Unsurpassed comfort – nether isolating underwear nor Nomex under-suit need to be worn
- All the properties mentioned above are resistant to sweat and multiple washing.