Exhibitor Housing - opens November 1
With 20 hotels to choose from and the lowest rates possible, the IEEE PES T&D Housing Program is THE best deal in town. Although housing doesn’t open until November 1
, you may download the 2018 T&D hotel map
to view the contracted hotels, rates and distance to the convention center. NOTE: Only exhibitors in good standing (booth space paid in full) are permitted to reserve hospitality suites.
Benefits of booking with onPeak, our preferred vendor, include:
Please note the following important dates and plan your travel/hotel plans accordingly.
- Deep discounts, we bought rooms in bulk to pass the savings on to you
- Full Group Control: Fully manage your group booking, large or small with robust tools
- No Fees for booking, change or cancellation fees
- Complimentary shuttle bus service will be provided only to guests booked within the official housing block. Shuttles will run between limited hotels and the convention center. Most of the hotels are within walking distance of the convention center, view the hotel map for a list of which hotels will be on the shuttle route or which are within walking distance.
- Hospitality: Only exhibitors in good standing are permitted to reserve function space or hospitality suites at the IEEE PES T&D hotels. Beginning November 1, you may contact the hotel directly for meeting/function space or contact OnPeak for hospitality suites.
- Targeted Exhibitor Move-ins begin Thursday, April 12. While exhibitors are not required to be onsite on their target move-in day we do recommend that you consider your target schedule and allow up to 5 hours for empties to be returned at the close of the show before making travel arrangements.
- Opening Reception is Monday, April 16 from 6:30 - 9:30 pm at the convention center.
- Exhibits Open Tuesday, April 17 at 10 am (Booths MUST be set by Monday, April 16 at 4 pm)
- Exhibits Close Thursday, April 19 at 3 pm (You may not begin dismantling your booth prior to this time.)
Exhibitors are often subjected to improper solicitation from third-party housing agencies. The Official IEEE PES T&D Housing vendor is onPeak.
Any housing company requiring deposits and/or full prepayment to reserve housing should be viewed with extreme suspicion. Many city Convention Bureaus are reporting hundreds of complaints from trade show managers who are receiving similar reports from exhibiting companies who booked rooms through a "third party room broker" and ended up at sold-out hotels with no reservations and no recourse for the payment of rooms. These brokers falsely imply they are affiliated with Show Management, have lower rates and secure deposits from exhibiting companies. While IEEE PES T&D pursues all legal channels to halt this practice when brought to our attention, there are too many of them opening up every day. IEEE PES T&D has no affiliation with these room brokers. onPeak is the only housing vendor officially sanctioned and certified by IEEE PES T&D to book hotel rooms on behalf of its Exhibitors and Attendees.